Following the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) Legion, World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, is the seventh expansion pack as announced at BlizzCon on November 3, 2017. It came to live at midnight in each time zone.
The new addition to the game are as follows:
- Power-leveling Boost or WoW BFA power levelling service: It raises the level cap from 110 – 120. This power-levelling boost takes 72, 42 & 24 hours for slow, normal and high speeds respectively. This service is done with account sharing and it uses your country’s VPN. There are 16 extra options available to choose in this boost service.
- Introduces the Kul Tiras and Zandalar continents and 4 allied races for both the Alliance and the Horde also adding dungeons and raids.
- Warfronts (20-player PvE mode against opposite faction NPCs)
- Uncharted Islands
The expansion pack story is “Declare your Allegiance”: It states, “Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended
The shattered trust between the famous Alliance and Horde will prove the hardest to mend or repair. As the very old and poisonous conflict reignites, reunite and join your allies and champion your faction’s cause— or else the Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war.”
For the help to save the world, Magni turns to adventurers and the titen herself will give a gift to these chosen once. So an epic “War Campaign” arc will be woven throughout the questing areas. This expansion pack happens during Year 33.
The changes introduced in the gameplay are “stat squish” and “item squish” for lowering the numbers used in the game. These update has been widely appreciated. The changes are as follows:
- A legendary item previously with a level of 1000 has been reduced to 265.
- Unique class-specific buffs are added back, i.e. mages’ Arcane Brilliance and priests’ Mark of Fortitude.
- Titanforging i.e., a random event that raises the initial item level of an item gained via drops or rewards, is still available in the game, but if the item is one of those affected by the Heart of Azeroth, then that item cannot be got back or redeemed.
- Level-scaling tech introduces in the Legion’s 7.3.5 patch, is also introduced in the new continents of Kul Tiras and Zandalar and also applied to the contents from prior expansions, which allows larger level brackets for lower level zones.
- Since previous expansions are included in the base game, so the level ranges for those expansions are now broadened, which allowed the players to spend more time levelling in preferred expansions by avoiding others entirely. This will allow a player to experience the full story of a particular zone without over-levelling the relevant quests.
WoW BFA power levelling service is available in the 3 full paid versions as follows:
- Digital Deluxe Edition
- Collector’s Edition
- Standard Edition