PUBG Mobile has been a sensation among mobile gamers. If you are not playing this game then you are missing a big part of the fun. Today in this post I am going to provide you all the tips and tricks that you need to learn to become a master of this game. These PUBG mobile tips and tricks are for every gamer out there. Doesn’t matter if you are a newbie or a PUBG God I assure you that you will learn something new in this post. So, let’s get started without any further ado.
PUBG Mobile Tips and Tricks from Beginner to Pro
Now, if you are a beginner in this game let me tell you one thing, this game is not like any other game you have played till now. The concept is unique and the person with the most skills and the fastest brain is going to survive to beat all the other 99 players. Factors that are going to decide whether you are going to be victorious or not are: –
- Your aiming skills.
- Your decision-making capabilities.
- And sometimes your luck.
You can’t control your luck, but you can train your aiming skills and decision-making capabilities. Let’s go step by step and learn about the best PUBG mobile tips and tricks that will give you a good head start in this game.
Where to drop?
Let’s learn about both the safest and the most challenging dropping areas of each map.
Stalber, Difficulty level: – Low to Medium, Loot: Medium: – Dropping to Stalber is a safe way to start your game. It has low risk and a sufficient amount of loot to give your game a good start. You can find the loot in the group of four yellow houses and in the radar tower. Also, don’t forget to look inside the garages and ruins.
Pochinki, Difficulty level: – High, Loot: High: – If you want some action Pochinki is the place to visit. Being in the center of the map Pochinki is one of the favorite dropping places of PUBG gamers. It contains the good quality of loot in a good amount. But due to it being a high-risk area newbie don’t like to drop here. But if you want to feel some thrill in the game and are tired of playing passively, areas like Pochinki can really make the game more exciting for you.
Yasnaya Polyana, Difficulty Level: – Medium to High, Loot: Medium: – Yasnaya Polyana is one of the biggest cities in Erangel. As it has a vast area spotting enemies here can be a tough job. There are many buildings and other structures where you can hide and search for loot. Police Station, Library, and Church are some good places to look for loot. The 3 building group can also be a good place to land and look for loot.
Rozhok, Difficulty Level: – Medium, Loot: Medium to High: – Rozhok is another city placed at the center of the map. It has a few houses and buildings on both side of the road where you can search for the loot. The warehouse uphill may also contain good quality loot sometimes. You have to beware the enemies hiding in the buildings while looting the area as you can become an easy target for them. After looting you can just camp at the water tank which serves as a good sniping spot. Rozhok can be invaded by players dropping at school.
School, Difficulty Level: – Insane, Loot: Excellent: – If you are dropping to school get ready for some action. School is a hot spot for every PUBG gamer. If you are bored of passive play and camping and hiding school is a good place to get out of boredom. Choosing a good dropping spot matters a lot here. There are many benefits of dropping at school. As you get more chances of engaging in a combat your close combat abilities improve drastically which is a must for beginners. If you survive in school you get to enjoy a really good quality loot. But be ready to get shot down in a few seconds if you fail to find a weapon quickly. You can also consider dropping at apartments near the school.
Military base, Difficulty Level: Insane, Loot: Excellent: – Another hot spot for PUBG players. Many players drop here to find a good quality loot. Military base provides you with some excellent quality loot and a chance to improve your close combat skills just like School. It can be overcrowded sometimes so if you don’t know some good loot spots then you can be killed any moment after dropping. You can try searching for the loot in Radar tower and Catwalk. Usually, more experienced players drop here.
Hospital, Difficulty Level: Low to Medium, Loot: Medium: – The structure of the hospital is similar to school with lots of room to search for loot. But due to its location is not as popular as the school. You will not find many players dropping here hence it’s a safe place to drop with a decent amount of loot.
There are many other places that you can explore and find what suits you the best. Some of the places to consider are – Quarry, Shelter, Georgopol, Mylta Power and Prison.
Los Leones, Difficulty Level: High, Loot: High: – This vast city is known for having some of the best weapons in the game. Los Leones is a huge city and is a great place to drop if you have the skills to survive and are daring enough to drop into an overcrowded area. You are sure to find some good weapons and loots here so do give it a try.
Pecado, Difficulty Level: Medium to high, Loot: High: – One of my favorite places to drop it. Pecado is a great place to drop if you are looking for some high-quality loots with comparatively less competition. It’s a three-story gymnasium and has tons of gears, helmets and everything you need to have to play a decent game. You can search for loot in the stairs of the gymnasium and in a few of the rooms present. It’s surrounded by an open area so chances of getting shot are higher. But dropping here is worth it. Go give it a try.
Water Treatment, Difficulty Level: Medium, Loot: Medium to High: – Water treatment is another good place to consider dropping at. It is situated in the middle of the map which allows you to loot without having to worry much about the play zone. If you are dropping at water treatment I would advise you to not search in the buildings present there initially as they have lots of small rooms where you can waste your time without finding any good loot. Go and search at water mixers, silos and pipes initially and then if you want you can search in the buildings. As it is a centralized area and open from all sides you have to be a little cautious about getting shot from nowhere.
Campo Militar, Difficulty Level: High, Loot: High: – Just like the Military Base in Erangel the Campo Militar is also a home of great loots and weapons. But as you would have recognized till now that with great loot comes great competition. So, don’t be surprised if you get knocked down just after dropping here as this area is a mess. Also as it is located at far north of the map you will have difficulties reaching to the safe zone which is usually near the center of the map.
El Pozo, Difficulty level: Medium, Loot: Medium to High: – If you are one of the first persons to drop at this place then congratulations you will get to enjoy a hell lot of loot and weapons. But if you find that your enemies have already touched the ground and have started looting stuff it’s better if you just change your course and go to Crater Fields instead. El Pozo offers great angles and camping spots on which you can catch your enemies off-guard. With a good amount of loot, El Pozo becomes a good dropping spot for you to start your game with.
Other dropping spots that I would advise you to explore are Crater Fields, Chumacera, San Marcos and Junk Yard.
Next in our PUBG Mobile tips and tricks guide is the weapon rankings. We will learn about the best and worst weapons in all the categories.
You may also like: – Golf Clash Tips and Tricks
PUBG Mobile Guide: Tips and Tricks for beginners
Okay, so now you know about the best weapons and some of the best places to drop at in the maps. Now, it’s time to learn about some skills and techniques that will help you survive in the game. So, let’s get started with some more PUBG Mobile tips and tricks.
- Drop in highly populated areas: – Dropping in the overcrowded area improves your close combat abilities. Don’t worry if you get killed after 10 seconds of dropping. Go back, find another match and drop again at the same place. Repeat it until you feel comfortable in dropping in that area. Apart from improving your close combat abilities, it will also get you some good weapons as overcrowded areas usually have the best weapons.
- Predicting the safe-zone: You can’t predict the next circle, there is no secret to be known for that. The only thing you can do to stay in the safe zone is to go to the center of the circle. Center of the circle is included mostly in the next circle. Even if it’s not inside the safe zone it will be not far away from it. But expect some enemies there as everyone wants to get near the center.
- Going for the air-drop: – When I started playing this game I usually never went for the air-drop instead I used it as a bait. All you have to do is hide near the drop and kill others as they come for the drop. This will get you some easy kills. After killing others you can go for the air-drop yourself.
- Rush your enemies: – An easy trick to get some easy kills in the starting of the match is to rush the players who don’t have a weapon yet. So, suppose you and your enemy dropped at the same place or pretty close to each other and you have found a weapon. At this moment instead of searching for an armor or any other weapon, you can surprise your enemy by rushing towards him. If he hasn’t found a weapon yet then it is going to be an easy kill. Even if he has a weapon he will not be expecting you as he will be busy finding other weapons and stuff.
- Don’t ignore the grenades, flash and smokes: – Many newbies don’t use grenades or flashes or smokes. They can be really useful in mid or end game. Is an enemy hiding inside the building? Throw a grenade and make him come out or just kill him easily by cooking the grenade. Want to rush a person hiding in a house or a tree? Use flash or smokes to easily sneak towards him.
- Only shoot when you are in range: – Try to kill an enemy only when you are sure of hitting him/her. If you miss the shot you will unnecessarily draw the attention of your enemies around you. In the final stages of the match when only 10-20 players are alive and the circle is small it’s better to use your gun as little as possible as giving away your position at that moment can be risky.
- Don’t forget about the map: – Many newbies do this mistake. They get so indulged in looting that they completely forget about the safe zone and hence die outside the play zone. Remember, always keep an eye on the map to stay inside the safe zone. Dying outside the play zone is a complete waste of your hard work. So stay aware about the map and the play zone.
- Use your ears: – Don’t play this game without putting on an earphone. Earphones help a lot in understanding the position of your enemies. Listen to the footsteps or gunshots of your enemies and analyze where they can be. Also, you can use the map to know the position of your enemy. Every time someone shoots or walks nearby a red color mark will appear on the map which will tell the position of your enemy.
If you want to play this game on your PC you can download the official Tencent Gaming Emulator for PUBG by clicking here. Now let’s look at some advanced PUBG Mobile tips.
Some Advanced PUBG Mobile Tips and Tricks
After talking about some basic PUBG mobile tips and tricks let’s focus on some advanced tips. After you feel comfortable in implementing the above tips you can then start implementing these advanced level tips.
- Close the door or not? : – After entering a home in search of loot there are two options that you can choose between. First is closing the doors after entering. This will make your enemies feel as if the house you have entered is not looted yet. They will be provoked to enter that house in search of loot where you will ambush them and get an easy kill. The second option is a defensive one. Leaving the doors open will make your enemies think that the house is already looted and hence they will not enter that house and you will be able to play defensively without engaging in any fight.
- Baiting an enemy: – If you manage to get a good weapon and a secondary weapon in the initial phase of the match then you can use your primary weapon as a bait for other players. Just drop the weapon and some ammo on the ground and hide and wait for others to come and collect it. Once they start collecting the gun and the ammo come out and kill them. They will not be able to shoot you as they will be busy collecting or reloading the weapon. This is one of the ways of baiting your enemy, be creative and find other ways to bait them.
- Dropping near the overcrowded areas: – All you have to do is drop in the small houses and buildings situated near an overcrowded area, find the weapons and gears as soon as possible (keep it minimal) and rush towards the overcrowded area. You will be able to catch enemies (who dropped in the overcrowded area) off guard as they will be busy in searching for weapons and will be going from one building to another. A good place to test this strategy is Gatka in the Erangel map. There are a bunch of small houses near Gatka where no one lands. You can drop there, get some weapons and rush towards Gatka to get some easy kills.
- Communicating with your team members: – You need to have a good communication and coordination with your teammates if you are playing squad game. A good coordination is a key to winning in PUBG Mobile. Talk to them, give calls and stay together. Scattering in different areas of the map is not at all a good strategy.
- Learn about the recoil and bullet drop: – Some guns like AKM have a huge recoil and bullet drop. You need to learn these recoils and bullet drop patterns by practicing more and more. This game is very realistic hence you will need to learn things like i) shooting a little ahead of your enemy if he/she is running, in order to land the shot perfectly ii) Recoil Control iii) Managing bullet drop. You can learn these stuff only by practicing more and engaging in more combats. Don’t shy away from shooting at long ranges.
So, that’s it we have told you everything you need to know to become a decent PUBG Mobile player. These PUBG Mobile tips and tricks are guaranteed to help you in getting your first chicken dinner. I am going to update these PUBG Mobile tips and tricks so stay tuned. Thanks for reading, don’t forget to share this article with your PUBG squad. Goodbye!