Most of the times social media is highly active. There are media updates from brands as well as individuals. Instagram is a little different because you will only be able to check out one post every time. The Graphical User Interface of Instagram is awesome. There are almost all the features included in the application itself. There is only one single thing which is important and missing that is the ability to repost a post which we find hilarious or good enough.
Read more about How to repost on Instagram private account
Do not worry because we found the best fix for that problem and we found the best way to do it and we are going to share every detail with you. All of the ways we have mentioned here are free. All you need to do is download some applications and you will be good to go.
But first, please check out the content creator’s page to see if it is okay with that person. If it is not specified, please get the required permission by commenting on their post or asking them personally using Instagram chat. This is to comply with Instagram’s terms of service.
Steps to repost on Instagram
Using the repost for Instagram app
You can go to the store or browse the internet in order to download the Repost for Instagram application. Both Android, as well as iOS devices, are compatible with this application so you can download it in either of them.
To use this application,
- Start your Instagram application and check if there is anything worth reposting. If you find the post that you were looking for, tap on the photo to check out the whole view.
- Now, click on the three dotted menu icon and copy the share link of the post.
- Now open the repost for Instagram application that you downloaded using the previous steps.
- The link that you copied from the owner’s post will be automatically displayed. You can click on the right arrow now.
- You will now be able to customize the looks of the repost icon.
- Now all you will need to do is tap the repost button and select Instagram where you will be able to edit the filters on it.
- Select the next button if you want to use the caption of the original post. In the caption input box, use the paste option.
- Once you are done with all the boohoo stuff, click on the share button.
Conclusion: We know that there are many other applications like InstaRepost which can do that same job for you. All you need to do is authorize those applications and either search for the appropriate post using the username of the person in-app or copy and paste the link of that post from Instagram itself. The next thing is pretty self-explanatory. All you need to do is click on the appropriate button and voila! you will be able to repost anything you wish. This is the most straightforward and easy to follow article you will find anywhere. We hope that this helps you achieve your goal. Have a great day!